Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Camp Atterbury Day 3,612

September 9-22
My trip home was awesome! I did a lot of sleeping, eating, and lounging around. A few surf sessions with some friends and even my dad, a fishing trip with my close buddies, and even my first trip up to San Francisco! I had a great time with everyone I got to see, and I hung around home with my parents a bit too. I saw Inglourious Basterds, Valkyrie, and a few other movies at home too. Overall it was a good trip home, but a little bittersweet. When I left back in August, I had my mind set on not being home for well over a year, but this was an unexpected joy. I didn’t want to make this second goodbye more difficult than the first, so I didn’t really go around seeing EVERYONE. I had a good time though, and it really relieved a lot of the stresses that the last month and a half of training had built up.

-Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment